Amazon And Apex Media - Beware of Apex Media Book Rentals
My daughter rented a book from Apex Media for a college class.All information sent by the company for the return of the book went to her junk mail.
She was charged $38 for the rental and I was charged (on my MasterCard) $147 more for a used book worth about $50-60. When I saw the charge, I immediately called Amazon. I was told that the time period to return the book had passed. Apex's policy is that we could not return the book.
Don't rent from these people. Go to some other service!
They should have sent a snail mail warning.Email is not infallible.12e00bc1 review #389738
You may also like
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I write this warning to protect the people who are looking for trustworthy web develepers before they fall into the trap of this guy - I have been a victim..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "I ordered a double sided booth for our school library. We didn't have the money to go with another company. In fact we ordered it with donations from..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "Geico was the worst experience of my life! I don't know what part of the country you live in, but here in Texas, I switched to Rodney D Young Insurance..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair. After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner. Not only..."